7.16.2009

Iron Man 2 Pics: Johansson as Black Widow



So I follow Jon Favreau on Twitter and he just gave a link to an article showing an Entertainment Weekly magazine cover showing the stars from his upcoming movie Iron Man 2. On the cover you can see Robert Downey Jr., Scarlett Johansson, and Mickey Rourke dressed up as Iron Man, Black Widow, and Whiplash respectively. Further into the article is a picture of Johansson in the middle of a scene as the Black Widow. I'm kind of a fanatic when it comes to comic books and superheroes so I may be just a little too excited about this but I can't wait for the movie, it's looking like it's going to be great. Here is the link to the article: "EW Cover" and here's Favreau's Twitter if you want to follow him, his twitter is one of the few worth following. <('.'<)

1 comment:

  1. why you stopped with bloggin'!? man, don't do that! I need you "help" so please check my blog and VOTE, because it's really important for me! more at my blog: http://botsbybots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete