4.02.2009

The Verdict: I Love You Man

So I saw I Love You Man tonight with the lovely Stephanie Garcia and it was a pretty funny movie. Aside from the creeper guy in the back of the theater and the girl with the annoying laugh sitting right behind me it was an awesome movie. I think I wouldn't mind seeing it again but next time with one of my guy friends,. The movie can definitely be a date movie but it can also be a "guys" movie, there is a lot of parts in there that dudes everywhere can appreciate. I'll give it 4 out of 5 *'s, Stephanie was a lot of fun, the previews were awesome, and we saw the movie at 10:40 P.M. <('.'<)

1 comment:

  1. there are* a lot of parts in there that dudes everywhere can appreciate.

    and i didn't think it was that funny. they tried and failed. parts with samberg were aight. other than that, it was not that funny to me.

    ReplyDelete