6.06.2009

The Verdict: The Hangover


Last night I saw "The Hangover" and I haven't laughed so hard in theaters in a long time. The premise of this movie is simple, a couple of guys go out to Vegas for a bachelors party, have a wild night out, wake up the next morning, can't remember anything, and are missing their friend who is getting married the next day. This movie is crude, filled with a lot of dirty humor and I love it. From the moment all the guys meet up the jokes and weird moments start flying. Alan or fat Jesus is one of my favorite characters in the movie, he is a weird guy but he keeps bringing the laughs throughout the movie. Whether it is taking a stun gun to the face or having a naked Asian man pop out of the trunk of a car, these guys get into a lot of trouble. Did I mention they have a run in with Mike Tyson? This movie is insane, it has a crazy plot, and is hilarious, the perfect summer comedy. I give the Hangover 5 out of 5 *'s. <('.'<)

No comments:

Post a Comment