6.10.2008

Beach Trip

Well I made my second trip to the beach this summer with a bunch of my friends. Actually I went to two beaches, La Jolla Shores and Mission Beach. Unfortunately, it was overcast at both beaches but it didn't stop me from getting in the water. My friend and I skim boarded for a while at Shores and then bounced to Belmont Park at Mission Beach. We didn't hit the water there but there was definitely a ton of characters out and about strolling through all the outdoor shops. My friends were looking into getting some piercings and tattoos so we checked out some tattoo parlors while we were down there. Ha, no one ended up getting anything though. Afterwards we were off to the smoke shop from my friends' smoking pleasures. The guy working the store, didn't get his name, was tripping me out. It was almost like he was a modern day hippie. He told us about all his individual bongs and how he had given them all their own names. And as we were about to make our way out of the store, he began to tell us about how he likes passing on positive energy through people with back massages and my friend opening his big mouth ended up getting a back massage from him. Awkward doesn't even begin to describe this moment, check it out in the video. NOTE: If you look at the guys jacket he has all the names of his bongs pasted on it. Overall the trip was a lot of fun, I'm sure there are a lot more trips to come. (._.)

No comments:

Post a Comment