6.01.2008

MTV Movie Awards...sick!

Now a days, one of the only things worth watching on MTV, the MTV Movie Awards. This year's show surprised me and did very well. Mike Myers was an awesome host, he did some very funny skits, he even brought back Wayne's World! Coldplay and the Pussycat Dolls both performed but I was way more excited to see Coldplay, their new song is really good. I was shocked to see that Jessica Alba was on the show pregnant. I mean I already knew but it was the first time I saw her since the announcement. I've always had a huge crush on her so I still haven't completely gotten over the fact that she is married and pregnant :(. Ha there were also some crazy moments such as the dance off between Mike Myers and Chris Brown, Seth Rogen and James Franco smoked a blunt of "fake" weed, and Wayne's Top Ten, Aside from all this, a bunch of new movies got their names out there including, The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor and Tropic Thunder. The biggest thing for me of the night though was seeing Megan Fox and her saying that Transformers 2 was going to be "F****** awesome!" Anyway, if you didn't catch it MTV will be showing reruns of the show for like the next week and if you have to see it right now go to their site: MTV.com. (._.)

No comments:

Post a Comment